Thursday, May 5, 2011
Sweet Edmame Miso with Rice - Recipe
Fry up with a bit of olive oil, the following ingredients...
- handful of chopped Red Onion
- the same amount of Yellow Pepper
- sprinkle some tumeric and cumin as well
as these continue a-cookin', then add...
- a handful of Edamame beans (you can buy them already preshelled and frozen)
- 3 chopped Dates
- some chopped tofu
- a spoonful of Organic Vegannaise
- 1/4 cup or so of frozen corn kernels
- reduce the heat on the stove, and pour about 2 tablespoons of honey for sweetness!
- add a whopping tablespoon of Amano Genmai Miso (for taste and to season)
Serve this creamy deliciousness on a bed of mixed grain rice (the best stuff!