Thursday, March 17, 2011
Choco Drank - Recipe
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder (unsweetened is cool) at the bottom of a coffee/tea cup (like the one pictured above)
- pour in some soymilk, fill the cup about an inch
- Using a matcha whisk (forks could work if you do not own one of these awesome drink tools) whisk vigorously, without spilling. It's an art!
- Then, when cocoa powder is all mixed in, fill the rest of the cup with soymilk
- Pour some agave business all up in there, give it a stir, or a whisk
- Top it off with a spoonful of cinnamon
If you prefer your drank warm, heat the soymilk in a frying pan (yes, a frying pan) before adding to cocoa powder and pouring agave and sprinkling cinnamon. h the heating milk with your matcha whisk. It's a cheap way to froth it up. Be careful not to let the pan get too hot, make sure it don't get a-boilin'.
Enjoy yo drank!