Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Super Easy Homemade Tzadziki - Recipe
This will hopefully save you some money for what you'd be spending on pre-prepared tzadziki, which, if you're psycho for tzadziki like me, is an act of kindness towards your wallet!
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped into mini super teeny cubes or teeny narrow slivers, left to hang out on a piece of paper towel for a bit so they aren't all watery
- 1/2 cup of fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup of organic fat free yogurt (Olympic Probiotic is a great one!)
- however much or however little amount of dill you fancy
- a clove of garlic (if you're feelin' it)
Toss the cucumber in with the mix and stirrrrr it up!
HINT: it's amazing with Que Pasa unsalted Tortilla chips. Sooo tasty!