Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Little Intro


Hey you! Welcome to my lovely little veggie food blog deal. I started my version of vegetarianism in my second year of university, when I moved into a townhouse with a kitchen! I'd always looooved cooking, and so I was able to get all experimental with the wonderful world of food when I moved into my new place. I'm one of those vegetarians who admittedly cheats once in a while... I also don't give you heck for not being veggie, there be no hatin' round here, just the spreading of love for quality fooood :)

I like to throw some of my own pics in with the recipes. I hope you try some of these recipes out! .....or just have a "foodgasm" looking at and reading, your call. I also love getting feedback; so any comments, requests, other items of that nature, I really appreciate hearing them!

I encourage you to get crafty and creative with your food. You will notice I don't give many exact measurements unless totally necessary to the success of the dish. I feel that everyone is different and has different preferences in terms of quantity of an ingredient, etc. I just give suggestions! The recipes are approximate measurements for a one or two-person portion, so multiply by however many people you may be cooking for

I hope some of the recipes on here open your mind, for instance, certain ingredients that actually rock together, that you couldn't imagine working out together previously.

Anywaaaaays, get cookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment